Re: [Rabbits] Gaming At Capricon

  • From"Tonya Foust" <tmfoust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Dec 2006 14:11:20 -0600
'Cat,

My scheduled games are listed below.  Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Tonya
___________________________
Dragonstorm - Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.

Rough schedule
Friday
7pm - Demo - Learn the basics of Dragon Storm.  Learn how to create a character and play in a short intro game. (I will run games even if there are no new players, just know that during these times, the new players are my priority.) 2 hours
9pm - Dragon Storm - This game is for mosre experienced players, though beginners and new people are welcome as well.  20-100 card points. 3 hours

Saturday
10am - Demo - Learn the basics of Dragon Storm.  Learn how to create a character and play in a short intro game. (I will run games even if there are no new players, just know that during these times, the new players are my priority.) 2 hours
1pm - Demo - Learn the basics of Dragon Storm.  Learn how to create a character and play in a short intro game. (I will run games even if there are no new players, just know that during these times, the new players are my priority.) 2 hours
5pm - Demo - Learn the basics of Dragon Storm.  Learn how to create a character and play in a short intro game. (I will run games even if there are no new players, just know that during these times, the new players are my priority.) 2 hours
7pm - Dragon Storm - This game is for mosre experienced players, though beginners and new people are welcome as well.  20-100 card points. 3 hours

Sunday
10am - Demo - Learn the basics of Dragon Storm.  Learn how to create a character and play in a short intro game. (I will run games even if there are no new players, just know that during these times, the new players are my priority.) 2 hours
1pm - Dragon Storm - This game is for mosre experienced players, though beginners and new people are welcome as well.  20-100 card points. 3 hours