Re: [Rabbits] Secrets no more!

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Dec 2006 08:17:19 -0800 (PST)
I'd let the players in order choose their placement on the table.

That way the 1st player would be in the middle, and each player after
that would be able to place their piece where and how they wanted to
make the + shape nescessary.

Oh, I had an idea. Local restraunts around here have "family fun night"
or something of the like. McDonalds in Broad Ripple has "Game Night" on
Thursdays, Fazollis at Madison and Stop 11 has "Family Night" on each
Tuesday (I think.)

Look around for your favorite place to eat and see if they have one. If
not, suggest it to them! Bring your family, or go with friends and
invite others to join your game.

Black