Re: [Rabbits] Interview w/Any Looney

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 12:10:12 -0600
Well, not just ANY Looney, but the Chief Designer and Game Inventing Guru himself, Andy.

I also wish that a couple of spelling mistakes had been caught (like Chrononauts) but that's a small thing.  Hey, as an aspiring writer myself, I know that everyone needs an editor.

But cool!  Andy's been inteviewed and it sounds great.

Carol
- she who is listening to the podcast at work!  And who is not feeling at all guilty about it either!  :)