[Rabbits] Convention Time! UK Games Expo, Birmingham, 2nd & 3rd June 2007, UK

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 06 Jan 2007 02:43:25 +0000

Hi everyone,

At last! A local convention for me!
Anyhow, I've gotten in touch with the organiser, and he's allocated us demo space (he seems very enthusiastic, and he's a fan of Chrononauts and Fluxx). This is a new convention, and it's slanted towards being family-friendly as the dates coincide with the schools' half-term break here. (So I'm sorry, everyone, but no cookies for this weekend; little kids often don't know when to stop or have grubby hands everywhere.) If anyone wants to come, please bear in mind that this is my home city and you may have to visit me or at least get dragged out for dinner and a gossip - but please let me know if you're available and thinking of coming.
The web site with the details is http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/index.html .

Why do I always write these posts after midnight again?

Jennifer