[Rabbits] [Project] Looney Labs Fans Toolbar by Chris Johnson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 6 Jan 2007 00:52:34 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Johnson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Krisjohn

========
Title: Looney Labs Fans Toolbar
Location: The Intertubes
Date: 6 Jan '07

I've just created a custom web browser toolbar for Looney Labs Fans at:

http://looneylabsfans.forumtoolbar.com/

It includes a link to my central forum network info page, direct access to a chat room, an RSS-based news feed from the Looney Labs Fans Spot at fanpop.com (http://www.fanpop.com/spots/looney-labs), a direct link to the MySpace group (now up to 16 members), and some other assorted generic tools (search box, et al.)

Enjoy, Chris J.