[Rabbits] RESULTS was-] game day nerves

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 20 Jan 2007 21:28:53 -0500
there were 14 people there today! I was 10 minutes late and when I arrived there was a goup of about 8 already waiting for me. Inwas very pleased! and I scheduled our next game day for February 3rd. (the 10th and 17th looked too booked already and we were crowded in a side room today becuase it was a full day there)

Hopefully this mean we can have a regular game day! (and I was concerned it would just be myself and John Paul and maybe Rammy.....)

THANKS John Paul, Rammy and Gail!

--Kimberly, a very happy Rabbit.