[Rabbits] Brochure for Educational Stores

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Feb 2007 21:34:58 -0500
Is there a brochure that covers the stuff that's most likely to fit the demographic of those educational supply stores? I'm planning on visiting a few around here (they are much more numerous than actual game stores here), and I wanted the best literature support I could get. The Treehouse brochures I have are not right, I think. I need something that highlights Nanofictionary and Chrononauts especially, and probably the foreign language Fluxx (oh and Eco).