[Rabbits] Re: Rabbits Digest, Vol 21, Issue 8

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 21 Feb 2007 07:32:45 +0900
>> This one time, at band camp, Jeff Wolfe jwolfe at jwcc.com wrote;
>>> If anybody here hangs out at BoardGameGeek, you might be interested to know
>>> that I submitted a Rabbit microbadge and it was accepted.  You can find it
>>> at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browse/microbadge/2000.  It's not much, but
>>> you can't really do a whole lot with 16x16 pixels.
>
> At 20:35 +0900 2007-02-17, madlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I've only recently joined BGG.  Apart from submitting stuff, which I do
>> intend to do lots of, is there any other way to get Geek Gold to buy
>> such things?
>
> Here's a list:
>
> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekGold

Thanks for that.  I finally made it to my first 15 GG this morning.  I
now have my ears.  Do I have to do anything special to show up on the
microbadge's page or does it just take a little time?

C(K)J.