Re: [Rabbits] St Louis Boardgame Meetup Group celebrates 2 years!

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 10:34:14 -0500
On Feb 25, 2007, at 8:17 PM, Timothy Hunt wrote:

The St Louis Boardgame Meetup Group (which plays a lot of Looney labs
games and has several rabbits as members, so yes, this is a relevant
post!) recently celebrated its 2nd Anniversary.  Melissa Parish,
member, and rabbit, also has a small bakery business.  (You can see
some of her work on her website:
http://yellowwoodpastries.googlepages.com/ )

So, she made our Anniversary cake and you can see a picture of it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timotab/402767864/

There are 6 specific games you should be able to recognise... can you
name them all?

Hmm. I can recognize Treehouse, Settlers, Ra, and Carcassonne. I can't immediately identify the red lobster-like thing and black hexes. I'm going to guess Cosmic Encounter for the black hexes. I really don't know about the lobster.