Re: [Rabbits] [Project] Fluxx on a Label by Magi Shepley (fwd)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 12:03:27 -0600
I'm working on that Carlton!  :)  When the templates are up on the Looney Labs' Academy site, I promise to ping the various lists with the info.

cheers!
Carol

On 2/27/07, Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please share the templates

On 2/26/07, Carol Townsend < rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:48 PM -0500
From: SuperFRED < superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Project] Fluxx on a Label by Magi Shepley

This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that
Magi Shepley has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=magid

========
Title: Fluxx on a Label
Location: School
Date: January 2007

As part of the class project that my students have been working on, I
created a method of printing a Fluxx card onto a 2x4 shipping label. The
labels are available in clear or solid, but the clear ones are difficult to
find, as well as being more expensive. The labels are available from any
office supply store, and eliminate the need for spray adhesive (to attach a
blank Fluxx card to a carrier sheet for a printer) and fixer (to keep the
ink on the card once it is printed).  Both of those items are on my school
district's list of toxic items that aren't allowed in the classroom. The
also makes it possible to make "bigger" Fluxx cards, in case you like to
play with somebody who has trouble holding small cards (like some of my
students!).  The labels fit on both 3x5 index cards.

Next Steps: Make the label sheets from the templates, and start putting
pictures on the cards!  With luck, we'll be play testing soon!

Carol
=========
Carol Townsend
Rabbit Wrangler and Con Schnook