[Rabbits] Pittsburgh Warren: COSCon

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 05 Mar 2007 19:35:05 +0000
Glenn & Sheri haven't posted about this recently, but I
wanted to remind people and see if anybody else is coming.

COSCon XIX is this coming weekend up in Butler, PA. Looney
events that have been scheduled are:

C04 - Looney Labs Game Demos (Sat 9-1 & Sun 9-1)
C01 - Looney Labs Giant Pyramids: IceTowers, Treehouse, & Zendo (Sun 2-6)

I'll be driving up from the city both days, so if anybody
wants a ride just let me know. More info about the con is
available online at -

http://www.circleofswords.com/cos/sitehtml/cons/coscon.html

Also, next month, anybody going to TekkoshoCon or the
Pittsburgh ComiCon (both in Monroeville)?

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx