Re: [Rabbits] DieCon Jun 1-3

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 7 Mar 2007 15:58:59 -0600
Oh man, that's over my birthday!  if I'm not doing something familial,
I think I just might treat myself.  I'll let you know soon.

On 3/7/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any Rabbits already planning on coming to DieCon in Collinsville IL?
(just outside of St Louis, MO)

If you're already coming, or are considering it and might like a
discounted ticket in return for running some games... pleaes let me
know :)

Timothy