[Rabbits] Ziggurat Con - what's in the box?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Apr 2007 16:39:28 -0500
Hi folks!

Here's what's destined so far to go to Ziggurat Con in Iraq:

Fluxx 1
EcoFluxx 1
Treehouse-Rainbow 12
Treehouse-Xeno 1
PlayingWPyramid 1
Martian Coasters 6
Holiday Gift 1
Aquarius 7
Nanofictionary 5
AYAWerewolf 1
Flowers&Fluxx 1
Computer promo 2

There are also 5 unspecified dollars via Rabbit points.

This is only what you Rabbits have picked out so far.  We'll be figuring out the Looney Labs inclusions near the end of next week.  We will be filling out the gaps of what's not been covered as well and tossing in extras to match at least an extra 20% on top of what you Rabbits have done - and we'll make sure there's good colorful Happy Flowers in the box as well!!

Remember, we are going to be packing and shipping the box(es) soon - we need for you folks to get any and all orders for Ziggurat Con into SuperFRED by midnight on Saturday, May 5th.  According to David Amberson (the soldier in charge of the con in Iraq), that it takes Priority Mail 2-3 weeks to get to him... so we're leaving just a little shipping wiggle room to make SURE our stuff gets there on time.

By the way, Dave (aka SPC Amberson) is a fan and is looking forward to this box.  In his email to us, he said:
> Okay, I admit it, I'm a Wascally Wabbit. Unfortunately I am having a
> hard time convincing others to try a game.

Hopefully, these games, and your well wishes, will be the tipping point so that other soldiers out there become Rabbits too!!

Thank you to all who have donated games to Ziggurat Con - we will be keeping you updated as the days get closer to shipping.

Peace!

Carol
=======
Carol Townsend, Rabbit Wrangler
AIM, iChat, MSN and Yahoo IM ID: MadLabRabbits
Skype: carol_townsend
Direct line: 630.448.4946