Re: [Rabbits] question About Games

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Jun 2007 18:15:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kimberly:

Maybe you can be the first on your block to create solitaire versions
for these!  The [flawed] MicroFluxx on PDA is as close to solitaire
Fluxx as I've found -- but mostly it depends on what you're after.  If
you just love Fluxx and need to kill some time, I suggest "All Plays
Random", i.e. deal out an arbitrary number of hands face down, then
draw face down and take cards from the hands at random to fulfill the
current Play rule.

If you want strategy though, I'm not sure what to suggest -- you could
play against a number of random opponents, but clearly you'd have the
advantage, so how to provide them a reasonable advantage that doesn't
just make you lose 90% is the challenge...

>> Thanks. Maybe that's all there is.  (I have these printed out already...
>> just hoping for maybe a Fluxx or nano solitaire variation...)

I'm not sure I can really conceive a solitaire Nanofictionary concept;
if you want to tell yourself a story, then just draw the cards and go
for it, or pull up a comfy couch and daydream  ;-)

Cheers,
	 Ankhst