Re: [Rabbits] Cyberboard gamebox for pyramid games

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Oct 2007 10:55:56 -0400

On Oct 18, 2007, at 5:36 AM, Christopher Hickman wrote:

On Oct 17, 2007, at 11:43 PM, jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Please note that at this time, there is no Mac version of Cyberboard, only a Windows version, nor do I know if there will be a Mac version. I certainly hope so as it's an awesome PBEM gaming system.

How was this developed?  I'm wondering for options for porting.

As was I. Presumably, since it's PBEM, it should be possible to write a Mac client that understands the same e-mail messages and input files, although given that, I'm surprised that no one's already done it (or that's what a brief Web search would turn up).

Anyway, great idea, Jim!  (And long time no see.)