[Rabbits] Dragonmeet '07 London UK Saturday 1st December

  • FromJennifer Waddington <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 24 Nov 2007 04:33:10 +0000
OK, so this is VERY short notice, but I have confirmation of two demo tables set aside for Rabbitting.
As in previous years, it'll be held at Kensington Town Hall (nearest tube station is Kensington High Street) and while I'm never too sure about on-site catering, there's a noodle bar nearby that we can all go to afterwards.
I have enough kit for Little/Mini Experiments, the Fluxx Tree Challenge and some 10th birthday packs that we can either give away to regulars who have all possible rewards already, or think up something new for. I also hope to have fresh-baked cookies and a charity jar again.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find out what's going on with online notifications and details, but since they have a regular core attendance mob we can expect to be busy.

Jennifer

(P.S. Yes, I'm aware that we probably don't send these things to the list any more, but I can't figure out the Rabbit wiki for the life of me. Also, if anyone would like event reports from GenCon UK and OddCon then I'll post them on this list if asked.)

Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com