[Rabbits] Where My Rabbits At?

  • DateThu, 14 Feb 2008 09:59:44 -0700
One month to go for StellarCon in High Point, NC, March 14-16.

I am still Coordinator for same, and will happily help another Rabbit
get a "prime" table in the high-traffic hallway of the Marriott. This
year, however, the only Looney stuff I'll be doing is, possibly, some
pick-up games of *whatever* on Saturday evening. I haven't had a local
con "to myself" in years, and so I'd like to play or run some RPGs for a
change. Also, if I can get more playtesting and tuning done this month,
I might be running my new RPG: Roguelike Dogsiversalis Hack* (working
title).

Lemme know ASAP, if you plan to attend and would like to be Rabbity.
(You might also update the Upcoming Events page on the wiki, but that
whole thing is sort of dead anyway, so....)
David

* RDH is a GM-less, semi-competitive RPG--based on Roguelike games like
NetHack, Rogue, and ToME--which uses a Token economy to allow players to
instantiate facts about the Adventurer, the game world, and the things
trying to kill said Adventurer and eat him or her!
(http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgf9k524_1f4cgr3x9)