Re: [Rabbits] Demo Request: Gamestorm 10, March 28-30 2008

  • From"Chris Ballowe" <cballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 27 Feb 2008 22:44:21 -0800
If anyone is going to run games at GameStorm 10, please register and submit the games using the web site. I get to actually place the board games and miniture games into the schedule. The deadline to get into the program book is very close. Thank you.

Also, if anyone really wants to run a tourney, I have an uncut Aquarius sheet that could be given away as a prize.

Chris Ballowe
cballowe[at]comcast.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Morgan" <morgan.j.holland@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 8:47 AM
Subject: [Rabbits] Demo Request: Gamestorm 10, March 28-30 2008

Hello rabbits!

I am coordinating CCG events for Gamestorm this year
(www.gamestorm.org) and I would love if there are any Portland, OR
rabbits to have someone demo a few games! I would do some demoing
myself but I have to run the room - if you'd like to volunteer, I can
get you on as my staff and can even provide some of the demo games
(and maybe carrots!). We do currently have a game of Uber-Chrononauts
on the schedule, as well.

Let me know if you're in the area and would like to help!

Thanks all!

Morgan Holland
Gamestorm CCG Coordinator
971-218-6811 Mobile