Re: [Rabbits] Denvention 3 (WorldCon 2008)

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 Jul 2008 00:47:00 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Eric Zuckerman wrote:

  Who's going?  Who wants to get in on some
kind of demo, preferably (by my lights) on the
Thursday afternoon?

I'll be there, but I'm not feeling organized enough to commit to demo activity.

--Z

*
You don't become a tyranny by committing torture. If you plan for torture,
argue in favor of torture, set up legal justifications for torturing
someday, then the moral rot has *already* set in.