[Rabbits] Sorry for the cross post: Columbus Hampton is Open

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 25 Sep 2008 15:17:12 -0500
My apologies for those who are also on the Origins planning list - but I felt that there might be a few on this list who are not on the other who will want to know this news.

The Hampton Inn, Columbus has opened their room block for Origins '09.  They are taking reservations now.

This is the hotel that is *right* across teh street from the convention center - between the convention center and North Market.  It's where a lot of us have stayed in the past.

I would encourage those who want to get a reservation there to do so with alacrity.  :)

Cheers - and see you at Origins!
Carol

ps - if you want to be part of the Origins planning team, make sure you add the Origins Planning List to your set of mailbot deliveries from Looney Labs!

--
Carol Townsend
carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx