[Rabbits] Q-Turn briefly available in webstore

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 31 Jul 2009 17:54:48 -0400
Hi Folks,

We got a return of some Q-Turn from one of our distributors, and Andy dug a few out of the attic, so we have put them up for sale briefly in the webstore for anyone who's interested.

I contacted folks who had specifically asked about Q-Turn or Deluxe Q-Turn, to give them first shot at it, but it's been a while, so I'm opening them up to the greater Rabbit community on a first-come-first-served basis. There are only about 12 of them, but we do want to sell them all.

Here is the link to the product page (it is otherwise not in any webstore categories, and will be unsearchable, so you'll need to follow the direct link to find it) from there, you can add other things to your order if you want.

http://store.looneylabs.com/Q-Turn

Thanks for playing our games!

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class