[Rabbits] Con Nooga 2010, Feb 19th-21st

  • FromKyle Turner <emperor799@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 Dec 2009 09:16:13 -0500
Hi! We could use a rabbit or two at Con Nooga 2010 to run card games, pyramid games, and/or Werewolf/Traitor groups.

Rabbits will be treated as Con Nooga staff with all the benefits, and you can enjoy the rest of the con as you like!

Slots:

Friday (2pm-6pm)
Friday (6pm-10pm)
Saturday (10am-2pm)
Saturday (2pm-6pm)
Saturday (6pm-10pm)
Sunday (10am-2pm)

Contact: gaming@xxxxxxxxxxxx

And each game should be submitted in the following format:

Title:
System:
Max # of Players:
Brief Description:

Con Nooga Staff Benefits

(1 or more slot) One free meal Saturday between the hours of 11am and 2pm in our Hospitality Room.

(2 or more slots) $15 staff badge getting you into the entire convention (door cost is $35)

A shorter, Staff line to pick up your badge (YAY!!! :D )

The $15 helps us cover costs of the food and helps cover some of the Geek and Freak adoptions. And what does not go there helps go toward the pool for staff perks the following year. (Freebies, Rooms etc). If you sign in and keep an accurate record of hours worked with your Director (Mark Swafford), we have a staff plan:

(4 or more slots) 2 consecutive years of serving 16+ documented hours gets you to where you pay $0 the 3rd year.

After 4 consecutive years of 16 + documented hours on your fifth year you get to share a Free Con Nooga Hotel Room (minimum of 4 staff per room).

*At any year you do not put in 16+ hours - you drop back to 2 years of status but can regain the additional benefits in the future.

Thanks to any Rabbits that can help us offer more Looney Games!

 - Kyle Turner
http://www.connooga.com/