[Rabbits] NonCon 10

  • Fromjdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 21 Dec 2009 05:04:43 +0000 (GMT)
Hi, everyone.

We're gearing up for the "Not-So-Big-Experiment" at NonCon 10, February 19-21, 2010 at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY.

This year the events will be run similar to the Origins Big Experiment (thanks, Andy, Kristin, Alison and Robin for allowing me to take part in it).

In the past, focus as been primarily on the card games. However, this year focus will be on the pyramid games (definitely need a refresher course on IceHouse), with some card game events taking place.

Any rabbits who would be willing to help us out, please email me at jdunaway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or Janine at mizuki_hana2@xxxxxxxxxxx as soon as possible so we can get you put on the guest list.

Thanks, everyone.
Jim