Re: [Rabbits] Running Gagg, post-con pictures

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 09 Feb 2010 07:51:40 -0500
Nice Pictures!  Thanks Scott - sounds like it was a great convention!

--On Feb 9, 2010 S Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello!
I shant bore and annoy you all with a dull report of some fFar-distant
con you have no interest in.  However, I thought I might mention: a
couple photos of my giant set, over on fFacebook.

http://tinyurl.com/yc6h3c6
http://tinyurl.com/ydwfudh

I think I tallied about 25 games played, most games with 3 players
each (one game had 6 people, and another 5 people waiting)
And then there were the countless many who were perplexed by the
giant, colorful array occupying the concourse.  That's always the
best.  =)

Cheers!
--Scott

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.