Re: [Rabbits] PAX East - March 26th-28th - Boston

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 2 Mar 2010 01:54:38 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Julia C. Tenney wrote:

I am already going. Let me know what needs to be demo'd, and I can try
to help.
(A bunch of former rabbits will be in attendance, heloing Zarf with IF
stuff, not sure how many of them will be available to demo)

I'll be there, *psycho busy* with IF stuff. I appreciate all the help.

(I'm on two panels! And running an all-weekend open room party for text adventure fandom. <http://ifwiki.org/index.php/PAX_East_2010>)

--Z

*