Re: [Rabbits] The Looney Labs Fan Club

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Dec 2010 09:29:31 -0500
--On Dec 13, 2010 Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Looney Labs Fan Club: <http://looneylabs.ning.com/>

Have you made an account over at our new fan club site yet?

I just posted a page about helping make sure your local game store knows about the Advance Demo Kit for Pirate Fluxx which starts shipping to stores in early January...
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/page/pirate-fluxx-advance-demo>

And I just posted a new question to the Fluxx forum asking everyone to tell us about their first time... Who taught you how to play Fluxx?
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/forum/categories/fluxx-games/listForCategory>

And there is all sorts of cool conversations going on in the Pyramid Games forum... we now have 35 officially registered Starship Captains on board!

Please come join in on the fun!

-Kristin Looney