Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Tucker Carlson is pro-pot!

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Jun 2005 23:24:15 -0400
A small silver lining on the cloud of today's defeat of Hinchey-Rohrabacher:

Tonight on "The Situation with Tucker Carlson", his new show on MSNBC,
Tucker said that he thinks marijuana (not just medical) should be
legal, and his two panelists (one liberal and one conservative) both
agreed.  Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but this was the first
time I've seen anyone in the mainstream media advocate legalization
who wasn't a Green or Libertarian candidate or supporter.  It will be
interesting to see if anyone else "comes out" in the near future.

--dougo@xxxxxxxxx