Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] At a momentary loss

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Feb 2006 07:38:48 -0500
Keep going. Don't let them get you down.  If you keep after your dream, you'll make it.

Good luck!  I'm looking forward to reading your book. :)

Topher