Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Deja food

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 14 Apr 2006 01:59:47 -0400
Hmm. They're really pretty different games. Lord of the Fries is sort of a rummy variant, while Just Desserts is a real-time set matching game. I would say that the main similarities between them are the fact that they're set-collecting card games, and have a theme based on filling an order for food, but the gameplay is quite different.

This isn't really a full-on comparison, but I hope a quick, off-the- cuff opinion will help.