Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Andy's not the only one in video

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 11:46:31 -0600
This is great, Timothy!!  You interview really well.

Kristin and I have been talking about how many men among the rabbits knit.  And in general, how basically crafty how many of our Rabbits are.  So, I've started a Crafter Rabbits Warren.

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Warren/index.html?WarrenName=Crafter+Rabbits

If that link doesn't work for you, here's another
http://tinyurl.com/yusjhh

Or, you can always search for the Warren - it's "located" in College Park, MD.

Happy Crafting!
Carol