Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Home at last

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 09:29:56 -0600
Pizza.  Definitely pizza.  That's my opinion.  It's quick, it's easy - and it's AMERICAN!  Order pizza, break out the Fluxx Español and have a great evening!

And tell Manuel that all of us here wish him well!  May he heal quickly and have little pain.  Tough for a kid to go through - all of that - but it's fantastic that he's got a great foster family while he's here.

Carol