Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] New Microbadges at BoardGameGeek

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 3 Apr 2007 16:09:21 -0400
On Apr 2, 2007, at 5:11 AM, madlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hey all,

You might all be interested in:

Games D - L: Gnostica fan
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browse/microbadge/2658

Yay! Too bad I can't afford another microbadge right now :(

I really need to find more Gnostica players. A few years ago, I had a fairly decent group (6 or 7 players) of people who were usually willing to play, but most of them have graduated and moved away by now.

and

Misc: Charity: EcoFluxx Foundation supporter
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browse/microbadge/2734

Cool!

Games S - Z: Stonehenge fan
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browse/microbadge/2657

Man, I'm really going to have to save up some more GG to get all of these spiffy new badges. I've already bought the rabbit ears and Icehouse pieces.