Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] A good reason and place to buy comics this month...

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 04 Oct 2007 10:56:49 -0700

On Thursday, October 04, 2007, at 12:54PM, "Atwood, Robert C" <r.atwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Weird, I did not see the original news story yet  ...
>
>When I was in grade 9, we were encouraged to go to see the stage play
>'Equus' by Peter Shaeffer, and the theater presenting it offered
>significant discout for highschool students.
>
>There is nudity in that play !   And other potentially objectionable
>things like  insanity , violence, singing of television commercial
>jingles, ..

Yeah, when I was in school they took us to Portland to see Romeo and Juliet on stage, with boobies and all. ;)  I can tell you that at fourteen, I thought it was awesome. :)