Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] The Time Traveller's Wife

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 May 2008 21:02:17 -0400
Last year (http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2007/WN.06.28.07.html) Andy mentioned that they were producing The Time Traveler's Wife as movie. I was looking on my calendar and noticed that it releases to theatres on June 6th (Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Day!). I can't find a trailer, but I thought I'd let my fellow Chrononauts know, to save you the trouble of having to send yourself a memo from the future to remember to check out this time travel feature.

Topher