Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Cats v. Dogs

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 18 May 2008 08:01:12 -0400
On May 18, 2008, at 1:08 AM, Carol Townsend wrote:
PS. For those keeping count, I've basically done a "Reverse Andy" - I was raised a dog person and never had cats. I am now a cat person. As a friend of mine said (in a rather vampiric voice) "You're one of US now... heh heh heh..."

I've never fully grasped the Cats v. Dogs mindset, since (until I joined the Army and left home) I have always had both, living in harmony. I just thought that was normal. Is it really that unusual to be a hybrid cat/dog person?

(Currently we have cats, because they showed up and we kept them, and no dog, because I think it would be cruel to get a dog to live on such a tiny patch of land.)