Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] More fluxx variants?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 1 Jul 2008 15:07:49 -0500
This actually is a good topic to go on the Fluxx list - do you want to take the conversation there?  Andy shared some things about what's possibly in the future (no promises on anything until it's actually published!) but thoughts on Meta Rules and Martian Fluxx should best be discussed over there.

And to answer the question posed, yes.... both Wicca and Hindu Fluxx have been thought about/suggested/discussed/etc.  When the Holy Fluxx expansions came out, those questions were all over the place.  If I remember correctly, Kristin said that (basically... not directly quoting, even though it's in quotes) "when the numbers show that it's worth publishing that version of Fluxx, we'll consider doing so.  However, the numbers of folks of those faiths are fewer than the mainstream of Christian and Jewish, and are not well represented in our current mix of fans and customers."  (or something close to that).

Until then, there's always Blanks.

Carol