Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] American Dental Association looking for opinions on web use in dental care

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Dec 2008 08:15:27 -0500
Can I use this web to floss? ;)

On Dec 16, 2008, at 5:29 PM, Laurie J. Rich wrote:

Hello!

I work at the American Dental Association, on the web team.  We're in the process of revamping our entire website from the ground up, and we're hoping to get opinions from the general public on what they'd like to see in a site.

I'm out to solicit opinions from as diverse a group as possible -- which made me think of y'all.

If you have a second, I'd really appreciate it if you'd fill out the survey here: http://www.ada.org/goto/survey/  You'll be entered to win an iPod Touch if you complete it.

Also if you have spots where it's appropriate, please feel free to post this anywhere -- we're hoping to tap people who don't have insurance, parents, students, all the kinds of folks who could really use -- and would really use -- a website to help them take care of their teeth, gums, tongue, and the rest of their mouth.

Thanks!

Laurie

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower
April 16, 1953