Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] new packaging for Aquarius

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 7 Mar 2009 01:11:31 -0500
Hm, I wonder if it's a useful thing to suggest fFluxx boxes be done in
a purple motif (which the last two editions have been) and Aquarius
use something else as the main color.  Black or Blue or Red or
something.  Or all out tie-dye.  Perhaps.

By the way, will the "Wild" card be a standard part of the next printing?