Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] So... Just Desserts... Just Deserted?

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 10 Apr 2011 10:09:22 -0400
--On April 9, 2011  JB Segal <jb@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I was cleaning and organizing my game closet today and got to
wondering: What's the status of JD?
Also, is there another "WHAT'S ON THE STOVE?" due any time soon? It
seems to have been 6 years since
http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/WhatsOnTheStove.html was updated...

Hello JB - nice to hear from you, it's been a long time!

I was going to suggest you get signed up on the new fan club site,
and register for the Demo Team - but I see you have just done just
that.  Welcome!  Similar to the old "WHAT'S ON THE STOVE?", this
kind of sharing way too many details about our internal planning
has started up again within the private forums of the Demo Team and
Starship Captain forums.  Early sketches of Larry Elmore dragons
can be found there, as I was posting them for the Demo Team to see
as I was getting them from Larry...  and soon we will offer a chance
to get involved in promoting the product launch by getting an advance
demo copy of Seven Dragons a month before the game hits stores.

You won't find anything new just now about Just Desserts... although
I expect some new details to show up in the next few months, since
Andy is actually working on it again. It is on the short list of games
he is getting ready that we will then pick between for our 2012 releases.

Thanks for waiting so patiently all these years for Just Desserts!

-Kristin Looney