Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Nexus Ops

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 3 Aug 2011 20:03:26 -0700
You get 1 point for "winning a battle" which means eliminating all of an opponents pieces in a square on your turn. There are also secret missions (you get 1/turn) sometimes they replace the 1pt you'd normally get (such as 2pts for winning a battle on an opponents mine), or by doing certain actions (Like bringing 4 humans into one battle "break in the recruits").

But there's mechanisms in place to make turtling a terrible strategy, which puts it above a lot of other wargames for interactivity. Yeah, that's the ticket... it's REALLY interactive.

Oh, be sure to emphasize how important the monolith (center board thing) is... and warn the other players that they underestimate it at their peril.

-Evan