Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] New member introduction...

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 10 Mar 2007 15:49:07 -0600
This is a cool idea - fanfic on the macro scale instead of nanofic (like the stories that are on each ID card).

Should we find characters who were working towards some of the same goals (i.e., they both want 1865' or whatever...) or should our heroes also be working against each other??

:)

Carol