Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts movie

  • From"Robert Potter" <oldestgc86@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 12 Mar 2007 14:34:48 -0600
I just think that maybe Crazy Joe would make for a better antagonist. I mean, how do you stop a guy who's hell-bent on destroying the Universe? That's got to make for a better narrative. Hmm... Wait, maybe we can do both! Have Squa Tront be the villain in the first movie, and then do Crazy joe in the sequel! Am I reaching too far? Yeah, I thought so too.

From: "Tom Moresi" <floyd-ag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrononauts Discussion List" <chrononauts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts movie
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:12:41 -0500

Why are there no evolved dinosaur time-travelers, like those from "We're Back". A dino-chrononaut from an alternate reality featuring the survival of dinosaurs. I understand the time line doesn't go back that far, but I digress. Every film or story needs an antagonist, why not Squa Tront. I read Stephen King's "It", and after a while I started siding with the bad guy (I didn't like the main characters). But I can see I.D. packs with time line card replacements and other relevant artifacts being offered as an expantion pack: New I.D.s, Linchpins relevant to them, Replacement ripplepoint which include the new and old affected dates, New patches, Artifacts featured in the I.D.s back stories, New action and timewarp cards, and so on. Oh, After Squa Tront leaves to go back to his own time, the actor playing Squa Tront shows up to prevent WW3, but not in his bug suit.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Potter" <oldestgc86@xxxxxxxxxxx>