Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Chrononauts movie

  • FromNathaniel Hicklin <hick0172@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Mar 2007 01:51:12 -0600
Interesting you mention that. I'm in an Intermediate Playwriting class, and I'm planning on writing for my final project a play based on Chrononauts. Obviously, if it were ever actually staged, I would need Looney Labs' permission, but I don't think I need permission just to write it for a class. Basically, it's about how Andy becomes a Chrononaut and helps the other Chrononauts realize how much good they can do for the world, when until then they have been going about their jobs without any compassion at all.