Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Question about Really Fast Timemachine and Super Deluxe Timemachine

  • From"Melissa Parish" <beautifulfool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Feb 2008 09:03:48 -0600
I don't know about the SDT, but with the RFT you do indeed end up drawing 2 cards:  1 to replace the card and one for the patch itself.

~ Melissa