Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

RE: [Chrononauts] Searchable archives?

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Mar 2008 14:21:13 -0400 (EDT)
It never hurts to check the FAQ:
http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Chrononauts_FAQ

There's one for Zombie Fluxx, too.  They both could use better organization and presentation, so I encourage any wikiholics to work on them.

 --- On Thu 03/27, Bryan Stout < bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: Bryan Stout [mailto: bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx]
To: chrononauts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:43:21 -0400
Subject: [Chrononauts] Searchable archives?

Before sending out the "Jade Statue of Tirade"
question just now, I searched through all the archives by hand to see if the
question had been answered already.  (I didn't look at each message, only
messages whose subject might have some bearing on it.)  Though interesting,
it is also time-consuming.

Is it possible to have automated searches through
the Archives?  I couldn't see a "search" button or link on any pages.
I would be great to have that ability, both for the time saved and because its
resuls would be more exhaustive.

Thanks,
Bryan