Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Memo from your future self question

  • FromJesse Chvojka <chvojka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 Apr 2008 19:27:58 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, my name is Jesse and I've been playing Chrononauts for about a year
now.  I just stumbled onto this list just now and have had a burning
question, can a "Memo from your future self" be played to void another
Memo?  My wife did that to me which haulted the game for a good five
minutes.  After a fierce debate, it became house rules that Memos can
void other Memos.  Currently, our record is three consecutive Memos played
each voiding the previous one.  Pardon if this question has arisen
before.  Thanks in advance.

Jesse