Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Crazy Joe

  • From"Dogai Dragon" <bakafluxx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 19 Jul 2008 16:01:46 -0700
Hello. My name is Ben. I recently got into Chrononauts and have really been enjoying it. I just picked up Lost Identities and Early American Chrononauts and had a quick question. In UberChrononauts, if you have Crazy Joe's identity and you manage to create 13 Paradoxes within 4 consecutive rows, everyone else loses the game, making you the winner, right? So, would only need to fulfill Crazy Joe's goal to win UberChrononauts? Or is there a special ruling for this since you're supposed to complete your ID goal, mission goal and hand size goal?