Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Chrononauts derivative?

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Dec 2008 11:23:39 -0500
z2 <http://zzt.belsambar.net>
It's a small community based on an old freeware game. Some of our ideas for linchpins were "Tim Sweeney Loses/Recovers ZZT Source Code" and "Dreamcast becomes obsolete/wifi compatible"
~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 9:43 AM, Tyler Dion <tfdion@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Nick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> so, one of my friends and I were thinking of making a derivative game with
> the timeline centered around an online community, and we were wondering if
> something like this has been done before?

What kind of online community are you thinking of?

Tyler