Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] CHRONONAUTS 2000 & CHRONONAUTS 24TH CENTURY

  • From"Nicholas Roche" <njr75003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 3 Jan 2009 22:04:29 -0500
Hi all! Was recently trying to rebuild my library of lost materiel that escaped me along with my old Hard Drive (a faulty read head was COD). This included the graphics for the CHRONONAUTS 2000 Fan Expansion and the CHRONONAUTS 24TH CENTURY Fan Spin-Off.

For the former, I did find the site, and per the instructions there, would like to request--if still available--the hi-res versions of the game cards from their author. I've managed to "recreate" the ID Cards in the same format as the standard CHRONONAUTS ID Cards, and even created "Paradox" sides for the Ripplepoint cards, but I'd like the hi-res versions of the card fronts before trying to recreate this expansion.

And for the latter, has there been any updates in the reworking of this remake? I did see the original messages on the game in the CHRONONAUTS Archives and the message stating that the author was reworking this original proposal, but little more since.

Thanks for your attentions all!

_NJR_ Nicholas Roche
President/Commanding Officer, USS BLACKSTAR NCC-75003
Owner/Operator, NJR Convention Games
Gaming Coordinator, VULKON Conventions Orlando