Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] New Edition

  • FromTyler Dion <tfdion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Oct 2009 22:24:06 -0400
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:24 PM, DataPacRat <datapacrat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll be getting the Gore years, of course - I've already got every
> /other/ Chrononauts card. I can probably live without another dinosaur
> if I have to... but does anyone know if there's some way I can get
> 1945-D without having to buy a whole new Chrononauts deck?

I'm psyched to hear about The Gore Years, but I'm in a similar boat as
you: it's hard to rationalize buying a whole new set, even with a
sturdier box, for two extra cards. Getting one some other way would
probably require Looney Labs to release it as a promo, I guess.

--
Tyler Dion

Check out Held Action:
Sunday Playtime  - http://heldaction.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/sunday-playtime/